Self-Love: 30 Positive Affirmations for June
Daily Positive Affirmations for June
As always with these lists of positive affirmations, the goal is only ever for you to find a handful (or even one or two) that really speak to you and to remember and practice with only them. The ones that don't serve you, let them go. Again, this is a good exercise in self-care!
You can find the affirmations I shared for January, February, March, April, and May via those links. And you can read lists of 100 daily positive affirmations here, 50 positive affirmations for depression, affirmations for anxiety, 100 healing affirmations, and why all writers should try affirmation. I also share near-daily affirmations on my Instagram pages: @asthebirdfliesblog & @writenowcards.
Now, let's take a deep breath, find the affirmations that call our name, and repeat them until they're like second nature to us:
- As summer arrives, I sing with the birds, dance with the butterflies, and let the sunshine warm my skin.
- Summer is not only a time for flowers to bloom; I have much colour and beauty to offer the world.
- I remind myself that I too can get energy from the sun.
- The sunshine is here for my growth and joy as much as it is the plants and flowers.
- To be aware and to observe without judgment, is to have clarity and peace.
- I am capable of great and good things.
- I am a boundless source of love.
- I like myself.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- Having hopes and dreams that may never come true is a good thing. That hope alone is worth experiencing.
- My own voice has many forms. I take time to listen to it carefully so I can hear its truest wishes and wants.
- I learn my love languages so I can use them to deepen my own self-love.
- I am grateful for second chances.
- I have more time than I think.
- My desires are valid.
- I am nature.
- I love sharing this world with billions of other living things.
- Rest is always a non-negotiable priority.
- My thoughts and feelings are messengers, but not always truth bearers.
- Learning when to let go and when to hold on is my life's work.
- It takes time to learn how to release things, even the things that cause me pain.
- Vulnerability is pure strength.
- I give myself space to feel pain, not so that the pain can grow, but so that the pain can find the way out.
- I promise myself the same unconditional forgiveness I offer my children.
- It is a privilege and a joy to love wholeheartedly.
- Fear is never far away, but love is always closer.
- I do not run away from discomfort. I love myself through it.
- There always an infinite number of ways life can get better and easier.
- I do not assign quotas or limits to the best things in life; love, joy, fun and pleasure are mine in abundance.
- Sometimes fear arrives, big and loud, to show me the way forward.
And now here are some images you can pin to save or share this post:
Frances M. Thompson
Find Frankie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.