Please accept my apologies in advance because this batch of 30 daily positive affirmations for November are not the happiest or most upbeat I've ever written. And there's a reason for that. I think I have to finally accept that I struggle with Seasonal Affective Disorder and these shorter days, longer nights, also darken my mood.
If you can relate (if you are indeed in the Northern Hemisphere) then it's my hope at least that these positive affirmations will offer you some comfort or a new perspective on these lulls in mood we experience as the weather changes and so does our energy.
Daily Positive Affirmations for November
As with each month's batches in this year-long affirmation extravaganza, I don't expect you to relate to every single one. It's always most effective when only a few speak to you and you really focus on them. If you don't know how to do affirmation, I always say it's as simple as reading the words of an affirmation out loud, if you can and repeating until it starts to morph into a thought rather than a message. If you can't or don't want to say it out loud, that's fine - just say it in your head, but do so when you can give it your full attention.
If you want to know more about affirmation, you can find out how and why it works here, and you can find lists of positive affirmations for depression, for when you feel overwhelmed, for anxiety, and for healing via those links. This is also my go-to list of my favourite and most simple and effective daily positive affirmations.
Now, here we go with 30 daily positive affirmations for November.
- I fill my life with love.
- I do what I can to brighten my home and heart when there is more darkness outside.
- As I welcome winter, I take all opportunities I can to rest and go slow.
- I forgive myself my darkest moments.
- I lean on those who offer me support.
- I am actively kind to myself whenever I need to be.
- I am allowed to have big feelings.
- It is okay to feel things differently compared with others.
- Focusing on myself is not selfish.
- I am exactly where I need to be in this moment.
- I am grateful for the lessons I learn when I make mistakes.
- Self-forgiveness is growth.
- Happiness for others is still happiness.
- I let hard days and hard moments pass me by.
- It's never too late to try something new that excites me.
- It is okay if people don't understand what's most important to me.
- It's healthy for boundaries to evolve as other things in my life change.
- Surrendering is not giving up or giving in.
- Love will always wait.
- I do not fight with my negative thoughts. I simply let them go.
- I do not resist conflicting feelings when they arise.
- I can be patient with myself.
- I accept that a full life is one that brings many different experiences.
- Being able to move my body when I want to is a gift.
- My sense of self-worth is not dependent on what I do or achieve.
- When I admit I am struggling and need, that signals it's okay for others to do the same.
- Crying is good for me.
- I give myself time to process feelings before I react or respond.
- When I stop judging others, I also stop judging myself.
- It is healthy and human to feel sad sometimes.
And if you'd like to save or share this list of positive affirmations you can use these images for Pinterest.
Frances M. Thompson
Find Frankie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.