Self-Love: 28 Daily Positive Affirmations for February
When your birthday falls in February and you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can quickly develop something of a love-hate relationship with this short month. I love that it's my birthday month, and while I have mixed feelings about Valentine's Day I do love me some hearts, and ooh, there's also Pancake Day but let's be honest too. WE ARE ALL SO OVER WINTER by the time February rolls around it can also be a hard month to get through no matter how short.
Daily Positive Affirmations for February
So I hope these daily affirmations for some positive self-love in February will help you get through this short but possibly not very sweet month. This year like no other, we are all feeling like the shine of the new year has very much worn off, and so we will need as much positivity as we can muster, and daily positive affirmations are one such way of doing this. You can find January's affirmations for beginning the new year here.
I will be very honest and say that most of these are relevant to me personally and to what I have been experiencing in recent weeks. If you're interested, this includes the re-gaining of some balance thanks to schools and daycares opening up again here in the Netherlands, but also I have been struggling with severe back pain which began with me being pretty much immobile for 48 hours after throwing my back out. It happened suddenly, but the after-effects have stuck around a long time so I have had to really think differently to navigate how this has made me feel.
But enough about me. Because all of the positive affirmations I write for one and all are really about you. And with that in mind, it follows that not all of these affirmations are going to speak to you. This is a good thing! Ideally, you only want to feel the power of a select few, and this distinction will help you focus on the ones that can help guide you with greater ease. As always, I recommend saying these affirmations out loud and repeating them both at the beginning of the day but also at various other points in the day when you need to re-focus or take a moment to think or feel clearer.
If saying affirmations out loud still feels weird to you - which is very normal! - then do at least say them very slowly and deliberately in your mind with as much repetition as you can.
28 Positive Daily Affirmations for You in February
Please note, these affirmations are written in a list for one and all to use and enjoy, and they get sent directly to those who and have signed up to my newsletter. If you'd rather have them as download-able images that you can print, save, or share wherever you'd choose, you need to be supporting me on Ko-Fi.
If you'd like more affirmations, you can find a list of 100 daily positive affirmations here, some great affirmations for depression here, other positive affirmations for stress and anxiety, and some very varied affirmations for all kinds of people here.
Now, deep breath. Sit back. Read and remember, hold on to the ones that speak loudest or clearest to you, even if it's just one or two. That's a good thing!
- I am sunshine.
- I protect my joy.
- I am learning to let go of the control I never really had.
- Knowing what to hold on to and what to let go of is hard, but I am learning more about this every day.
- My ability to be vulnerable is sacred to me, and to others.
- I embrace life's highs and lows with love and hope.
- I believe deeply in my future self.
- I am forever grateful of my past self, and how they got me to where I am today.
- Every day is an opportunity to learn, to grow and to heal.
- I deserve ease and comfort in my life.
- I am full of love and light.
- In moments of pain or stress, I do not abandon myself.
- I love and appreciate how I keep showing up for myself, especially when that is hard to do.
- When I experience pain or discomfort I give myself more love, more patience, and the time and space I need to heal.
- My heart is always with me. My heart will never leave me. My heart will keep on beating through it all.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am grateful for how my body has taken me this far, and how it will take me further.
- I am not a burden to anyone or anything.
- Rest is more than important. It is essential for growth, for love and for life.
- I am not afraid of my thoughts or feelings.
- Hope is a seed that will always live inside me.
- I deserve comfort in all aspects of my life.
- It is important I always spend time getting to know myself better because I am ever-changing and multi-dimensional.
- There is always calm and quiet inside my mind. No matter the noise and chaos happening outside of me, my calm and my peace are there.
- I am the one true love of my life.
- I am loved. Always. On my darkest days and during my brightest moments, I am loved.
- I am learning what it means to surrender and how it is both frightening and freeing.
- When I need to, I slow my breath, put my hand to my heart to feel its beat, and I find myself again.
Find all of this year's daily affirmations lists on this page, and below are some images you can pin to save or share this post.
Frances M. Thompson
Find Frankie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.