Eight. I love how sharp and firm and high-pitched that word is. Eight books in one month. I won't lie to you; it feels good.
Much better than three certainly.
Of course, a holiday in a relaxing, luxurious hotel helped. If only there could be a holiday every month....
There were two indie authored books, three paperbacks, five read on my Kindle, three non-fiction books and three sets of short stories. My favourite books was possibly The Book Thief, though I would also highly recommend This Boy too.
As always, you can follow my progress and read my reviews first on Goodreads. 1. This Boy by Alan Johnson
2. Willful Creatures by Aimee Bender
3. A Mind of Its Own: How Your Brain Distorts and Deceives by Cordelia Fine
4. Quick Change: Tiny Tales of Transformation by Debbie Young
5. Your First 1000 Copies by Tim Grahl
6. The Rendezvous and Other Stories by Daphne Du Maurier
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman
Read book reviews from January , February , March , April and May. And don't forget you can now get my latest short story, Night Bus, for free!
Please note that links are connected to my Amazon affiliate account and I will earn a tiny bit of money if you purchase something after clicking through. Thank you for your support of As the Bird flies!
Frances M. Thompson
Find Frankie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.